Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming problem with A53 5G

(Topic created on: 24-06-2022 12:00 AM)
guerolito
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I just upgrated from A70 to A53. I do not use camera, so A series are perfect for me. I have problem with the new A53. When I watch HBO Max and I pause a movie and than return to finish it the app do not work - it shows the last screen freezed, but audio and subs are going on. The problem is that this is killing all the video in the device - I can't play videos in twitter, videos in gallery, videos im FB. They are freezed. I have to restart to fix this, but I can't restart the phone 5 times in a movie. From HBO told me that the problem is in the phone, not the app. Any solution about that?!

5 REPLIES 5
teukuheru
First Poster
Options

Yes. I encounter similar issue with my a53. Many cases of sudden error when i cant play the video on one of the apps (mola tv, disney, or twitter) and then i also cant play the video on all of those apps until i restart the phone. I' ve contacted the service center to reinstall the software, but the issue is still unsolved.

geofhar88
First Poster
Options

I'm experiencing this exact same issue (also seems to be triggered by going in and out of HBO videos). This was not an issue on my previous phones, so I doubt it is the app.

Members_JHqmpUP
First Poster
Options

Yeah me too, streaming services, reddit app, whatsapp. Gifs and videos. Please fix.

0 Likes
Linka43
First Poster
Options

I have the same issues plus YouTube shorts do not play at all. Did someone found a solution?

0 Likes
Sean26
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Resetting the phone did not fix the issue. Submitted a warrant claim to get the phone replaced. Will update if a replacement fixes or doesn't fix the issue. 

0 Likes