Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spontaneously combusted A10

(Topic created on: 26-05-2020 05:41 PM)
Fogdog
First Poster
Options

I bought an A10s from an independent retailer about 6/7 months ago and last week it spontaneously combusted, caught fire, melted while sitting on the seat next to me while I was at work... driving a 40ft articulated lorry, filling the cab with smoke, forcing me to pull over as an emergency. The shop is still closed due to the virus, the network said to contact you, which I have tried to do b4 via live link but have been cut off and then not called back. As you can imagine, I'm getting more unhappy day by day and would like to speak to someone about it ASAP

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Fogdog: Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously, and would like to pass your details to our Product Liaison Team, who will be in touch to assist you further. Please check your inbox by clicking on your profile picture up in the top right, and select 'Messages', and I will reach out to you there to collect some information from you.
0 Likes
Mightymidget2
First Poster
Options

I was wondering what they did about your phone because my husband's Galaxy a10e just caught fire 2:00 this morning while we were asleep

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Mightymidget2 ,

I'm really sorry to hear that you  and your husband have experienced this issue with his phone and hope that ypi are both unhurt and safe. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you as we do take these matters seriously.  

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

Alternatively, please reach out to our Help Desk directly via the link below, and an advisor will be on hand to assist you.  

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

0 Likes