Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound without vibration?

(Topic created on: 10-01-2023 04:36 AM)
Edgingx
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Does anyone know if there's a way I can have my notifications on sound but no vibrations? I can't seem to find an option to do this. I know I can have vibration only by selecting vibrate in the 'Sound, Vibrate, Mute' options but when I want sound, I want the option to NOT have the phone vibrate as well... I have an A90 5G. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Here Screenshot_20230102_170838_Settings_1000002602_1672679318.jpg
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

At global level, you can do it in Settings > Sounds and Vibrations.

Screenshot_20230102_220335_Settings.jpg

You can also do it at category level in Settings > Notifications > App Notifications > (eg WhatsApp) > Notification categories > (eg Group notifications) > Vibration

Screenshot_20230102_215700_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Edgingx
First Poster
Options
Nope. Doesn't work. Tried it. Without having to change multiple settings every time I change sound modes.
What I want......
For all my settings to remain the same and when I switch from vibrate mode to sound mode I only get sound and no vibration along with it. Then when I go back to vibrate mode, it vibrates.
Works with phone calls as per obvious toggle but I wan it to work with notifications.
0 Likes
Michael Zh
First Poster
Options

Same issue, can not have only sound, it also vibrates, tried all means.

0 Likes
Michael Zh
First Poster
Options

I think I just solved it. Go to "Vibration intensity" under Sound mode you have set, then minimize the intensity for C/N/S/M to the left end.

0 Likes