Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sound notification when battery full

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 04:27 PM)
Elljay23
Journeyman
Options
Hi, please can you add the option of making a configurable sound when the battery charge reaches 100% so I know to turn the charger off.  Thanks 👍
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Solution
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
You can do this in Bixby Routines. You can go to the Discover tab in Routines, then go to Adaptive Routines. It will be listed in there as "Get Notified When Fully Charged" routine.
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Or download "battery full notification " app from the play store. This allows you to set a sound when the charge reaches a percentage of your choosing. ( better for battery life if you don't charge more than 95 percent each time).
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
You don't need an app
Click on Notifications
System UI
Battery

SmartSelect_20220216-184419_Settings_2005_1645037059.jpgScreenshot_20220216-184901_Settings.jpg
Elljay23
Journeyman
Options
Thanks but I don't get that option on my A52S. There's Charging Sound in System Sound but it only alerts when charging starts! 🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
Elljay23
Journeyman
Options
Thanks 👍 Any idea how to get it to play an alert? I can see Beep Once and Play Music...?
0 Likes
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
This might depend on phone and OneUI version but you should be able to edit your "Then" conditions inside the routine. When you Edit the routine and tap the + sign to add a new Then condition, the Sound category and Notification category should have the custom options you're looking for
Elljay23
Journeyman
Options
Thanks but nothing useful on my A52S... 🙁Screenshot_20220216-194659_Bixby Routines.jpgScreenshot_20220216-194646_Bixby Routines.jpg
0 Likes
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
would Read Notifications Aloud do the trick? that's what i use personally
Elljay23
Journeyman
Options
Yup, it defaults to that. Will see if I can get used to my phone talking to me 😁 Thanks for your help 👍