Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot pop-up not showing.

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 05:21 PM)
AlphaAlex
Apprentice
Options

So I have a Samsung galaxy A6+, and I've noticed that the screenshot pop-up thing is not showing (the thing that has a preview of the screenshot and has other options,like edit crop and stuff). I tried looking for it in the settings no luck. Please help me with this issue.

12 REPLIES 12
AndrewL
Options
@AlphaAlex: When you take the screen shot, the edit options appear at the bottom of the screen but only briefly, so you have to be quick :smiling-face: Alternatively, simply open your Gallery and go to Albums > Screenshots > Select the relevant screenshot > Tap the pencil symbol below the image to start editing. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
AlphaAlex
Apprentice
Options

It doesnt appear at all, and I just figured out that Smart Capture isn't on my phone.

AlphaAlex
Apprentice
Options
Read my other message.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Are you still able to view your screen captures via the Gallery?

As an alternate means of taking a screen shot please go to Settings > Advanced Features > Palm Swipe To Capture > On. This avoid the button combo approach which I've found to be a little bit awkward.
AlphaAlex
Apprentice
Options

@AndrewL Yes I can. But taking screenshots is not the problem, but the pop up not showing is.

AndrewL
Options
The A6+ isn't a UK /EU model therefore I am limited in the support I can provide, I'm afraid. Regarding screenshots, the user manual states 'Press and hold the Volume Down key and the Power key simultaneously. You can view captured images in Gallery,' therefore it may be the case that your phone doesn't offer this functionality. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
0 Likes
AlphaAlex
Apprentice
Options
Well thanks anyways I guess.
0 Likes
Question2
First Poster
Options

How to stop those quick pop ups?

0 Likes
Question2
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

: When you take the screen shot, the edit options appear at the bottom of the screen but only briefly,

I don't want these pop ups at all

0 Likes