Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot pop-up not showing.

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 05:21 PM)
AlphaAlex
Apprentice
Options

So I have a Samsung galaxy A6+, and I've noticed that the screenshot pop-up thing is not showing (the thing that has a preview of the screenshot and has other options,like edit crop and stuff). I tried looking for it in the settings no luck. Please help me with this issue.

12 REPLIES 12
Anteater52
Student
Options

AlphaAlex is correct. That screenshot feature is no longer popping up in my Samsung Note8 either. I used it frequently so I know how to quickly activate it. The popup no longer exusts.

I now have to open Gallery and edit it there, but this is an unnecessary and frustrating series of steps. Why did this feature dissppear?

0 Likes
TRUCK3R
First Poster
Options

Pull down top menu, click on settings gear. Go to Advanced Settings, select Smart Capture. If it's already selected, uncheck and recheck. Worked for me.

0 Likes
Sawyer2010
First Poster
Options

I have a S23+ and a S21FE and this worked for me on both of them. BUT it wasn't exactly the same as above

What I did was Pull down top menu --> Click on settings gear --> Advanced Features (Labs - Side Button) --> Screenshots and screen recorder -->  Show toolbar after capturing --> toggle ON (make the switch blue)

Other way to do it is... Pull down top menu --> Click on settings gear --> Click on the Search button (magnifying glass on the top right) --> search for 'toolbar' --> Show toolbar after capturing --> toggle ON (make the switch blue)

You're welcome

0 Likes