Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A70 multi touch issue

(Topic created on: 27-05-2019 11:46 PM)
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

I'm having problems in my A70 with multi-touch.

I found the problem in PUBG and i wasn't sure it was from the game or the touch itself. So i downloaded multi touch tester and tested the touch screen and found that it was from the touch screen, any fixes?

85 REPLIES 85
Anaschakour
Journeyman
Options

Smae peobleme for my galaxy A70, i did some tests, when i'm gone to safe mode the probleme disapear, also when i enable the pointer tracing in developper mode it shows correctly and constantly the place where i touch by more than finger, also it works fine with some multitouch test apps, so the conclusion is that the problem does not came from the hardware, it has a software probleme, wich has to be resolved by samsung, i did contact samsung assistante and they said that's normale that your phone stop recognizing your fingers when you put more than one on the screen, but why this issue does not exist on my other samsung phones. Please make us a solution because this issue is so disapointing people especialy when playing games like pubg.

Tejigill
Journeyman
Options
Same problem here
Anaschakour
Journeyman
Options

So samsung, is there any news about updates coming for Galaxy A70 to solve the multitouch issue? We are many talking about this, i did find a post on the XDA community talking about the same problem on this phone, so please let us know if samsung is in current about this, please give us a solution as soon as possible or just verify this, by example i buy thiq galaxy A70 for playing PUBG but it is lot playable as we hope, so please make a solution.  

Zahran23
Explorer
Options

They released an update and the touch is fixed now. Thanks Samsung.

Anaschakour
Journeyman
Options

Great my bro, did you play pubg after the update? It seems good?

Zahran23
Explorer
Options

@Anaschakour wrote:

Great my bro, did you play pubg after the update? It seems good?

Yes, the performance became normal. The multi touch doesn't lag anymore, if it does i will mention here again, but it won't i think.

Anaschakour
Journeyman
Options

Okay bro, but wich country you obtain the update?

Zahran23
Explorer
Options

@Anaschakour wrote:

Okay bro, but wich country you obtain the update?

Egypt. 

Anaschakour
Journeyman
Options
Me too i just done the update, it works pretty good thank you nro i m from morocco