Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A70 charging issue

(Topic created on: 14-06-2020 11:48 AM)
Tominsh31
Student
Options

Hello, sometimes when I plug original charger  phone shows that charger connects and disconnects from charging, repeatedly. When plugging this charger in to my A8 2018, it works perfectly the same if I plug my A8 charger in to A70, also works perfect. This issue only shows up when using original charger. Any solution?

Thanks in Advance!

Go to solution
89 REPLIES 89
billyjimmy98
Apprentice
Options

Basically it's a build quality thing, the A70 has some premium features so I imagine they cut corners on the build to keep it affordable. Word of warning, the issue does deteriorate and eventually pressing on the charging circuit stops working, I ended up replacing mine with an A52 and I couldn't be happier with it

Phoela
First Poster
Options

You are literally the hottest person, thank you so much for this. 
This was a lifesaver 

0 Likes
Hutch
Student
Options

Worked beautifully - you're a legend! Saved an expensive trip to the repair shop!

0 Likes
Hutch
Student
Options

Same with me - had to join to post this. Great solution!

0 Likes
karolis5
First Poster
Options

it worked lmao

0 Likes
amazingalways
Student
Options

GENIUS, 💡 great advice! I had this problem for MONTHS on & off charging! Charging port was spotless, bought countless different charging leads  {magnetic, super strong braiding ect} NOTHING worked! Wish I had read this months ago THANK YOU!😀

0 Likes
amazingalways
Student
Options

GENIUS, 💡 great advice! I had this problem for MONTHS on & off charging! Charging port was spotless, bought countless charging leads  {magnetic, super strong braiding ect} NOTHING worked! Wish I had read this months ago THANK YOU sooo much!😀

0 Likes
Ezzie
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for this cool trick.... This is my 2nd a70 and it's the same issue as my other one!  If I woulda known this tidbit sooner, I coulda saved some $$! Lol

0 Likes
SrpskiPonos
Student
Options

@Diquejnr  The way you described it i thought it was a joke. WTF man, i cant believe that it started charging.

I killed my whole Custom ROM trying to figure this issue out.

Now i must open to see what is there...

THANK YOU !! Genius!

0 Likes
Members_hsoOTC2
Apprentice
Options

Unreal....but it worked!

I could only charge the phone 10 seconds in a row when it was turned off. I used a USB charging battery so I could tell it would charge because the led's would turn on and turf off again after 10 seconds. Then I knew the charging port was not the problem. And also all the other tricks with the resets, upgrade caches, safe modes were pointless. 

Indeed the phone fell and just needed another 'push'. Great stuff.