Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A70 charging issue

(Topic created on: 14-06-2020 11:48 AM)
Tominsh31
Student
Options

Hello, sometimes when I plug original charger  phone shows that charger connects and disconnects from charging, repeatedly. When plugging this charger in to my A8 2018, it works perfectly the same if I plug my A8 charger in to A70, also works perfect. This issue only shows up when using original charger. Any solution?

Thanks in Advance!

Go to solution
89 REPLIES 89
billyjimmy98
Apprentice
Options
Here is a screenshot of my A70's lockscreen, the lil fingerprint lookin thing at the bottom is the scanner, just under an inch above the bottom of the screen, Screenshot_20211101-112444_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
renosonce
First Poster
Options

Right so it's the bottom at the back just above charger port not the smasung wording at top near power and volume buttons cheers

0 Likes
Mew12
First Poster
Options

Oh my word thank you. It was stopped charging every 14s now knock on wood no problems again. At first i thought the charge was The problem but i changed it and still but now happy thanKs sooo much 😊😊😊😊😊🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

0 Likes
YusefHelal
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much 

You are the best

0 Likes
Fluffy_Tango
First Poster
Options
THANK YOU!!! I literally sent my phone for repairs, they said it was working fine, then I would get this issue of not charging even after buying a new Samsung charger! Thank fully pressing above the Samsung logo worked! Can someone explain why we have to press it down? Is there a loose connection?
0 Likes
Sameraburamadan
First Poster
Options

Hiii 

I have the same exact problem for a long time did find any solution?

0 Likes
driptoolow
First Poster
Options

YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Question, how did you come to know about this though?

0 Likes
Hlencairn One
First Poster
Options

Thank you! This is beautiful I tried all other recommended methods but this was the one. Why does this work?

0 Likes
mmguy
First Poster
Options

you are my life saver - million thanks!

0 Likes
notsk8er
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much, ! My father could have lost so much important data without this trick as I do not have any service centers here for more than 50 kilometers. I can't believe it could be this simple.

0 Likes