Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A70 charging issue

(Topic created on: 14-06-2020 11:48 AM)
Tominsh31
Student
Options

Hello, sometimes when I plug original charger  phone shows that charger connects and disconnects from charging, repeatedly. When plugging this charger in to my A8 2018, it works perfectly the same if I plug my A8 charger in to A70, also works perfect. This issue only shows up when using original charger. Any solution?

Thanks in Advance!

Go to solution
89 REPLIES 89
craftypersonality888
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this post. It worked for me!

If anyone else had a similar situation to mine, please try this out. My phone was blacked out and not responding at all when I connected the USB charger.  I tried holding the volume up and power button while it was charged, then the volume down and power button and none of these ended up working for me. 

However, when I pressed the back of the phone just above the Samsung logo the charging logo and percentage of battery popped back up. I'm so glad.

0 Likes
Again
First Poster
Options

You are right. It is quite simple. And it does work (or atleast it did for me). Thank You!

A70.

0 Likes
e1z1p
First Poster
Options
This actually worked, thanks a bunch
0 Likes
SPisces
First Poster
Options

Thank you so very much for saving me the trouble.

0 Likes
Bqwire
First Poster
Options

Hi  

13 Oct 2021
It works, I cannot believe it, thank you for the kind tip.
Wish you a pleasant day ahead.

0 Likes
RemyB__
First Poster
Options

Thank you very very much! Helped me save a lot or money :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Eol11
First Poster
Options
A70 not charging, tried the 'press the back' trick and it worked a treat. Thank you! 😊
renosonce
First Poster
Options

This is not working for me the fast charge has stopped working but still will charge off a USB cable but not original cable. Says press hard above samsung on back.of phone how hard? I have tried thuis and still does not charge off original charger same has happened to my wife's phone almost like a time bomb.. Would you be pressing near the top of the phone or bottom? And what's Button?? Any advice be great thanks.

0 Likes
billyjimmy98
Apprentice
Options
I've found that if you give it a squeeze sort of around where the finger print scanner is it works most reliably (tho not always, but it's kept my phone going for the past year) and pretty hard mate, I'm usually worried about the screen or back bending when I do it but the phones fine
0 Likes
renosonce
First Poster
Options

Finger print scanner never used it.. so is that bottom of screen or top? As I read says above samsung logo well wording so that would be in line with volume buttons correct?

0 Likes