Student
Options
My Samsung Galaxy A23 5g battery is draining so fast can anyone else help me 
3 REPLIES 3
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I can try to help if you wish.

Firstly I would download all the possible app updates on both Samsungs store and the Google Play store. Then I'd download the latest security updates and software updates for the phone as quite often they will make the phone more efficient.

Then if you haven't already I would download Good Guardians from the Samsung store. It's Samsung's own app and within there you can run Galaxy App Booster, look at the Battery Tracker app to see what is draining your battery and there's another app designed to extend your battery life called Battery Guardian. I would give them all a run.

I would also clear the phone's system cache. You can do this by connecting your phone to a laptop, computer or anything like that with your charging cable, then when it shows it is charging swipe down from the top of your screen twice to find the power off button then power down your phone (not restart). At this point wait until it fully powers down and the charging logo appears with what percentage battery you have and then simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up button for about 10 seconds until a blue screen appears. Use the volume bottoms to navigate up and down, navigate down to Clear System Cache, hit the power button to confirm, you will be asked if you are sure, hit volume button to navigate to yes and press power button to confirm and finally when it returns back to the screen you started on, hit the power button one more time to restart your phone.

Beyond this if you are able to send some screenshots of the battery area within your phones settings so I could look over what potentially is hogging battery.
0 Likes
A1ecc
Explorer
Options
Solutions for fast battery drain, here are some tips to make your phone last as long as possible:

DO:

- Update phone to the latest OneUI version
- Enable power saving (long press to get more battery saving options)
- Decrease screen brightness
- Turn OFF location
- Turn OFF WiFi/Bluetooth/Mobile data whenever they're not in use.
- Turn OFF sync
- Turn OFF mobile hotspot
- Disable camera and microphone

AVOID:
- Playing games and using camera/microphone at the same time
- Video calling for long periods of time
- Having the features above turned ON when not needed
- Having brightness too high when not needed

Doing all of these will make your phone last much much longer! hope this helps! 🙂
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Look in the Device Care Section under Battery tonsee what apps are using your battery @Connorfo55 

Also run the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members App. 

Safe Mode can also help. 

Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. Alternatively long press the power off button and then ling hold on Turn Off to get to Safe Mode. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes