Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G - Wi-Fi

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 10:48 AM)
Coce
Apprentice
Options

After this latest update on android 11 One UI 3.1 , which i got and installed yesterday 03.11.2021. on my A52S 5G,  my wi fi is not working properly , i have another phone also android from 2017 and its working great.
It's showing me that signal is weak , and i am getting the exclamation mark on the top like its not working at all.
Does anyone know how to fix this , do i have to wait for samsungs next software update or what?
PS. i tried resetting network settings but it's the same.
Thanks in advance!

16 REPLIES 16
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
After an update
Have you tried clearing the cache
To see if helps

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/
0 Likes
Coce
Apprentice
Options

Which one?

I did one in battery settings, where you just click optimization but still bi changes.

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Clear the cache partition
0 Likes
Coce
Apprentice
Options

I did, still not working.

0 Likes
tsabudh
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem.  It often gives the exclamation mark. It's annoying. I just bought one yesterday. Hope they fix it soon with an update.

0 Likes
Grunty
Student
Options
I have same WiFi problem. No exclamation mark. Shows good connection but just keeps dropping connection and/or won't connect to Internet. Other devices are ok so its not the WiFi. 5g/4g working fine. Samsung please fix
0 Likes
daktona
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue with wifi all of a sudden dropping connection and exclamation mark.

Is there a fix for this ?

0 Likes
Oddleif
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue too on an A51. When will a fix be shipped for this? Can't use Wi-Fi on the phone as long as this bug is there as I never know when internet connectivity will be lost and app notifications will stop..

0 Likes
Renebl
First Poster
Options

Seme for me...try all...even 2 factory reset not solve problem... pls help  

0 Likes