Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A52 - battery draining

(Topic created on: 07-02-2023 04:20 PM)
Members_22jtVUQ
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

The last few weeks the battery on my A52 has only been lasting a day, when I was able to charge it every other day.  I've checked the phone and there are no high-draining apps being used, I've not used it any more than usual and I've not installed anything new.  At night I have the Bixby routine running for saving battery power at night, so the internet goes off, wi-fi, Bluetooth and sound is on silent with no vibration.  Usually, the battery would go down by a couple of percent, but it's now going down by 20% and I'm not using it at all. 

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any solutions or is my battery just in need of replacement?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Hi mate. Have you tried using device care to optimise your phone? I would also suggest that you reboot your phone regularly to keep the system fresh.
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-battery-of-my-new-phone-seems-to...
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
If your phone is on 120hz. I'd suggest suggest using 60hz as it saves battery and uses less power
0 Likes
Members_oWjz7lN
First Poster
Options

Hello! I have exactly the same issue from February. When I go to sleep my phone has 100% battery and after 8 hours (wifi - off, gps - off, bluetooth - off, all applications are closed) my battery has 75-80%. I went to Samsung store to check my battery and the told me that my battery is ok. They reset my smartphone to factory settings. I installed my apps, files and the problem remains.. now I put some applications to full inactivity...any ideas or I have to replace my battery? 

0 Likes