Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A33

(Topic created on: 16-10-2023 10:03 PM)
Steve_D_13
Apprentice
Options
Everyone is always so impressed with my camera, the photos it takes.

Bought my A33 in January ofbthis year. Thoroughly enjoying it. A really good afford phone👍🏾
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's fantastic that your enjoying what your new phone brings to the table for you.  👍

The cameras on these phone's are indeed amazing as to what they are able to achieve. 

Is anything else about the phone also ticking your wants and needs boxes @Steve_D_13 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Steve_D_13
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, you hit the nail on the head, as to what they are able to achieve.

I guess, it has a really good and loud speaker, because colleagues and friends always tell me that my phone is loud, when a message of call go off, and it's not on maximum volume.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
im personally impressed with the A series, a family member of mine has the a33 from memory and the photos they take are really nice. i have been using the S series for around 5 years now and apart from the RAM and the fact the A33 runs one ui core, i dont really see a difference.
Steve_D_13
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, most definitely! As a retail manager i have 8 work apps alone. Then along with photos, videos and other apps, impressed with the memory.

I have been using the S series since 2015 and i dont plan on chamging anytime soon, as i have been highly satisfied with each phone. ✔️👍
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
brilliant phones.