Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A21s

(Topic created on: 20-11-2023 08:47 PM)
S_5841
Apprentice
Options
Last Friday I was logged out of my Norton Antivirus account.. I know understand due to a server Outage. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP NORTON BACK UP CODES.. Or you will have to create a new account. The most important thing is I was also logged out of Android account as well . This is a mystery I don't understand. There's no evidence of hacking.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Your phone also has a built in anto virus protection that you can run / activate. 

I agree it's important for most to keep / create back ups of passwords etc @S_5841 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
S_5841
Apprentice
Options
It gives me an extra piece of mind and Norton Antivirus is installed on my computer So it is free on my phone . Iam having thoughts though . Even Microsoft Windows has its own Antivirus.
0 Likes
S_5841
Apprentice
Options
NO VPN. Main reason. Free when you buy Norton Antivirus . With MAC Avee,you have to leave Auto renewal on. For the VPN to work,with Norton you don't have to.Also every year I buy Norton from currys PC world for £24.00 a year .I never turn on Auto renewal.All you do is install the antivirus and it automatically updates perscription.
0 Likes
jonboy369
Apprentice
Options
Anyone know any android secret codes?
0 Likes