Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A12 issues

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 05:30 PM)
sharon05
Apprentice
Options
Hi guys, my phone is driving me crazy, lock screen stays lit up all the time, I've done all of the usual checks even back to factory settings, Samsung have just sent it back to me after they've (fixed it) but the screen is still lit up, unless I put my charger cable in, any idea what's happening please 🙏
9 REPLIES 9
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi sharon05
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your lock screen, i have a Samsung galaxy A12 and A13 and have just started having issues with my A13. The only thing i can think for you to try is on your home screen long press for a couple of seconds in a space where there is no icons and it will bring up options at the bottom of your screen, click on settings and scroll down and you will see options for you to set for your home screen. As i said i have an A12 and just done that, try that and if that doesn't work message me back and i will look for other options x
0 Likes
sharon05
Apprentice
Options
Thank you bev I'll try that.
sharon05
Apprentice
Options
Tried it bev, still not closing down 😪
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi Sharon05
Am sorry to hear that didn't work, am not that brilliant with phones myself, have you tried going into your settings and clicking on the display option and seeing what the settings are in there, hope it helps x
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
It's strange that when you plug your charger cable in it stops, the only thing apart from going into the settings and checking the screen settings would be to Google your problem, that's what i do x
0 Likes
sharon05
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your help bev, I've tried everything, even had 4 different people from Samsung trying options with me, they eventually collected the phone and took it to repair it but the problem is still happening 🙈 I'm about to launch it off a wall 🤣
0 Likes
seniorMan
Student
Options

Samsung A51(4GB, 128GB) calling is very slow even though 50% memory is free. No other applications are running. Sometimes it freezes for 30 to 50 seconds. Kindly tell me if any fix is available!

please help out bro if get ideas 

seniorMan
Student
Options

Samsung A51(4GB, 128GB) calling is very slow even though 50% memory is free. No other applications are running. Sometimes it freezes for 30 to 50 seconds. Kindly tell me if any fix is available! 

anyone with idea pls

0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi seniorMan
I am sorry but i can not think of anything for you try. What i do if i am having problems and it has helped me sometimes is go on Google chrome and put in what the issue is aswel as the make and model of your phone. The only other thing you could try is posting your own post on samsung members. I hope you are able to resolve things
0 Likes