Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A10 wfi and bluetooth problem

(Topic created on: 13-11-2022 10:07 AM)
Wayne
First Poster
Options

Hi help my wfi and bluetooth  are not turning.am using samsung A10 and l did reset  through  factory  reset

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Wayne : What happens when you head to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi, followed by Bluetooth, and attempt to toggle the respective switches to enable these features? Are the switches greyed out? If you restart your Galaxy A10 in Safe Mode, do the features function as expected? To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. 

If Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are working normally in Safe Mode, please restart the phone as you would normally and uninstall any recently added apps. I understand that you have recently performed a factory data reset, however if you have installed any apps since the reset then this will help to identify if they are contributing to the issue. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes