Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung A10 Insufficient Storage Space to update apps

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 10:37 PM)
I am me123
Journeyman
Options

Having serious storage issues with my 2 year old Samsung A10. It is a 32 GB model with an additional 32GB SD card installed.  Whenever I now try to update any apps, it tells me there is insufficient storage. In my files, everything is moved over to the SD card including all gallery photos,  and movable apps,  with 17.96 GB listed under "Other" storage, I cannot access "Other Storage".  Don't know what else to do to free up space. 

Suggestions welcome. Thanks. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

How much actual storage capacity do you have available in the phone @I am me123 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Try Google Files app and see if that suggests anything that can be removed in addition to what you have already done.
0 Likes
Solution
I am me123
Journeyman
Options

I actually got the problem sorted. 

Here's what I did; 

Backup everything on the phone to Google Drive, i.e. Contacts, Messages,  photos, apps etc.

Perform a factory reset on the phone. This  will clear the trash accumulated in the 'Other' storage listed in the 'My Files'. Then, all you need to do is sign into your Google Account again, and use the 'Backup & Restore' option to restore your phone from Google Drive, which will restore everything, minus the trash accumulated in storage. 

0 Likes