Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 01:56 PM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Hi all my phone keeps restarting 3 times today already.....
Tested battery all OK.. 
Is it the update... 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you recently downloaded any app or apps
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@zimma71: Further to the question above by @leicesterMan, please try restarting your phone in Safe Mode, as this will disable all third party apps and help to determine if the problem is stemming from an external source. To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

Monitor the performance of the device for a few hours, depending on the frequency of the restarts. If you find that the issue isn't present in Safe Mode, then please restart the phone as you would normally and remove any recently installed applications. Unfortunately it won't be possible to identify which app is causing the problem, therefore I recommend approaching this via a process of elimination. 

0 Likes
Bigslime96
Pathfinder
Options

What was the problem?I just got this problem with my A72

It keeps restarting 

The phone was working perfectly fine before it happened

0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Did you sort your restarting problem out because mine seem to sort itself out after a few days now I've got so many other problems I'm just giving the phone away and then we get another engineer telling you to do life saving operation on a phone this is a phone I have not got time to sit it messing around with the phone I bought Samsung because I thought they was reliable now it turns out I'm the engineer and they're selling low quality products as top-notch items and then expect the customer to spend the next 5 years or at however long they own the phone opening it and safe mode deleting cache holding this button holding that button I didn't spend to run and 75 quid to sit here messing around with the phone I just bought Windows mobile that's all this is
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
275 notes for ***** ... not good .
Now if I bought a TCL 20 that HD and convert everything into HD Dr even if you stream it on to your telly it will take a normal video and convert it to HD solid glass and alloy the camera is absolutely amazing on par with Huawei how silly I was to jump the gun
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
And it cost me £10 more to buy the Samsung which is actually smaller and thicker and has plastic camera lenses which I thought went out in 1980
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I mean it's not even like glass is expensive you know what I'm saying
0 Likes
Bigslime96
Pathfinder
Options

No i think it has a cpu problem so i bought a A52s 5G cause i grew tired of the A72 issues

0 Likes
kam2005
Apprentice
Options
I have same issue with samsung s20 5g from the error reports samsung know this is a hardware problem so factory reset or software update will not fix issue.Other people also have this issue, unacceptable for a relatively new phone to have hardware problems. Samsung don't care about taking your money £700 there should be a recall or fix free of charge.
0 Likes