Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with outgoing calls A11

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 06:22 PM)
BaneB
Student
Options

Hi,

After latest android update  that i instaled last night i have problem with ourgoing calls on my A11 ( SM-A115/DS)

I recive incoming calls normaly, also data transfer is working via SIM card. I tried to put my SIM no another phone and on another phone outgoing calls are working. I also put another SIM to my phone and its also not working - same problem

When i try to call i recive massage : your sim card isn't fully operational with this phone because it doesnt comply with your terms....

I tried factory reset and it didnt help.

OS version:Android version 11  - Android security patch level Avust 1 , 20022

0 Likes
(1)
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@BaneB: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. To give me a better understanding of the situation, please can you take a screenshot of the notification you're receiving when you attempt to make an outbound call, and attach it to your next reply? In the meantime, please try heading to the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary services > Call barring > All outgoing calls, and toggle this option off if it's enabled. 

0 Likes
BaneB
Student
Options

Hi AndrewL,

i checked Settings > Supplementary services > Call barring > All outgoing calls this option is off, i cant enable it it asks for passowrd.

As for massage :

BaneB_0-1663855597207.png

Moulai hako
First Poster
Options

I have the issue. Could some one help me please!!!

Yoba_AB
First Poster
Options

Same problem here too a lot of this model affect by this problem after android 12 update outgoing call stop working i tried download and flash full firmware using odin but the issue persist.

I'm software technician and only this model A11 is affected by this issue and some of them i fixed by downgrading to android 11 but for some binary limit me to perform downgrading

0 Likes
Saurimo
Student
Options

I would like to know if your problem has already been solved because I am going through the same situation 

0 Likes
Saurimo
Student
Options
  • I would like to know if your problem has already been solved because I am going through the same situation 
0 Likes
ethiopia2
First Poster
Options

how to fix

0 Likes