Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM WITH GALAXY A33 5G

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 11:12 AM)
merer
Apprentice
Options

SOUND PROBLEM WITH A33 5G 

I bought a Galaxy A33 5G 128GB   Mobile Phone  from Samsung Turkey on 11 June 2022.  I have encountered the following problem in my phone calls since the first moment of my purchase:

Although I can hear the voice of  my contacts, They cannot hear my voice. I have to end the call and call again and again. This does not happen in every phone call, but it is repeated frequently.
I reported my problem by;

1- I called  up SAMSUNG TURKEY CUSTOMER SERVICE  several times.
2-I  sent a bug report  by samsungmembers app
3- I wrote my problem  in Samsung Member  form.

When I reported this problem to Samsung Turkey officials ,  They said  this is a common problem  with Galaxy  A33  and they were waiting for an update for A33 5G.
My phone is  still in Samsung Authorized Service since 16 Jun 2022  for inspection. I could not use it for a day since I bought!

My request: The faulty GALAXY A33 5G  is   to be replaced with a new one  as soon as posible by SAMSUNG

ANY ADVICE?

13 REPLIES 13
Bash2
First Poster
Options

The Samsung galaxy a33 heats up alot. Very hot after little usage. What's the solution 

SandyJain
First Poster
Options

I am facing exactly the same issue with my newly bought A33 5G phone.

merer
Apprentice
Options

After one month of struggle
1-Samsung admitted that there was a fault in the phone

2-I did not accept replacement by a new A33 , because most of the A33 5G series have the same problem.

3-So Samsung took the phone back and refunded my money.

Good luck..

Petar_A_Vasilev
Student
Options

It's a disaster. Same problem in Bulgaria. My wife bought one, we've changed it for another new one and both phones had the same problem. Now we are going to refund it.

We are so disappointed of the model. 

0 Likes
philcris208
First Poster
Options

please what did you do about the samsung product? im experiencing the same issues. called the samsung, they are not giving me any relevant information. 

0 Likes
merer2
Student
Options

After one month of struggle

1-Samsung admitted that there was a fault in the phone

2-I did not accept replacement by a new A33 , because most of the A33 5G series have the same problem.

3-So Samsung took the phone back and refunded my money.

Good luck..

0 Likes
Petar_A_Vasilev
Student
Options

We went to the local samsung service, ofcourse. They've accepted our complain, and checked the product. After a couple of days they offered us to change the product for another A33. We did it, but the new one had the same issue, just happening less frequently. Completely dissapointing to us!

0 Likes
fabrulana
Student
Options

Same issue here 😞

0 Likes
fabrulana
Student
Options

When I reboot the phone everything is fine again - but then after an undetermined time it stops  ringing on receiving calls and I can't hear other parties when phoning.

0 Likes