Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One UI 6 - quick panel colour

(Topic created on: 26-11-2023 11:38 PM)
AdamPride96
Apprentice
Options
I have a Samsung A54 5G and got the new update today for one ui 6. I noticed the new colour pallet setting and that the quick menu is now in monochrome by default. Does anyone know if there's a way to make the quick panel buttons blue again without having to change the entire colour pallet? 
E.g. I don't want to change the colour for all samsung apps, just the quick panel / menu. 
Any help is greatly appreciated 😊
Go to solution
29 REPLIES 29
Bunn
Student
Options
Thank God we're all saying the same. Unless it's fixed that's it for me & Samsung. Non neurodivergent people struggle, so how on the earth do they think neurodivergent & elderly will see this grey. Shame on you Samsung for not doing your research on the worst colours for neurodivergent.
Mas731
First Poster
Options

Bunch of ***** and one ***** idea from an ***** got through.

I'd like to fire the ***** that did this idiotic and annoying change. 

*****!!!!

0 Likes
Loclann
Student
Options

Blessings to you taking the time to share this solution. I followed your instruction to click on empty space on the home screen and it worked. Thank you. 

0 Likes
lexxai
First Poster
Options

But how do you set the color for the icons in this juicy red color? The color palette is very limited.

0 Likes
michaele
Apprentice
Options

I also used Theme Park, however, I used a screenshot of the quick actions from One UI 5 to match the exact colors.

The blue for buttons is: #2D66FE

The gray of the brightness slider is #969696

The unselected gray buttons are #333333

I made the background black everywhere or #000000, with no transparency.

Text is white or #FFFFFF

The light gray in deselected buttons is #AAAAAA, but I don't think it can be set.

Screenshot_20240122_181350_One UI Home.jpg

Still hate the new layout and would love to make it more compact and remove buttons I don't want like the bottom rows, but at least it becomes usable.

Mas731
First Poster
Options

Samsung became a bunch of A HOLES. Can only laugh when I see someone work at Samsung - bunch of loser *****

0 Likes
xanabananax
First Poster
Options
This worked thank you so much ☺️ I think it was a case of selecting another colour in the colour palet then applying and then going back and selecting your original colour and applying and it works again
0 Likes
Steelworker1957
First Poster
Options

I was able to change the color of some of the panel icons but not all. Not sure why all did not change.

They really should have left it alone.

0 Likes
Charles Greatrex
First Poster
Options

I was looking forward to UI 6.  But the first thing I had to do with it was spend time trying to figure out how the overcome this irritating bug.  Sigh!  

0 Likes
Navi
First Poster
Options

You can change the settings from wallpapers but its not a good option.  The issue is the new color palette is really washed out.  Previously we had a very good standard blue for all the drop down panel buttons.   If you change the palette it changes ALL the colors for all your apps and buttons. 

I've been a Samsung customer for  10 years and I'm switching to iPhone.  The folks at Samsung just seem to have no sense for UI.  

0 Likes