Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.0 messed up notifications

(Topic created on: 21-12-2023 06:32 PM)
Spacei
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I have a Galaxy A53, and i just got the One UI 6.0 update today. I haven't explored everything in it yet, but one thing that certainly changed and i don't know why, or how, or is it supposed to work like this now, but since the new update i can't delete notifications on locked screen. Each time i have a notification, and i want to get rid of it, i have to fully unlock the phone, pull down the panel and deletet it that way. Before the update i had no problem deleting unimportant notification through a locked screen and i liked it that way.
Wondering if anyone has the same issue, or someone has a solution to it. Haven't really tried anything beside looking around in the settings, since i'm not really at home in such things.

2 REPLIES 2
SamanthaK86
Journeyman
Options
My hubby did the update and corrupted his phone. Had to get a Samsung technician out to reinstall the software. He even said not update the new update yet as mine is now due
0 Likes
4tigr
First Poster
Options
I've got something similar on my A53... black box notifications that remain on the bottom of the screen for 30+ seconds. Clicking to clear does nothing... just have to wait until it disappears by itself. I've reported it as feedback. I'm now waiting for a response.
0 Likes