Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.0 has changed alot of things and most I hate

(Topic created on: 21-12-2023 06:06 PM)
random123456789
Explorer
Options
Before the update my phone was able to show what I wanted shown and hide what I wanted hidden but now everything is visible.
For example I hate having a bright screen but on one of my application from Samsung,the sig<in screen is bright blue when before it was black which help my eyes. The bright blue makes it very obvious to people around me that I am about to sign in and due to samsung update I can't do anything about it.
I wish I could change it - is it difficult for samsung to update an app that allows ypu to change the apps background? I'm sorry if it is but please work on this.
I have had many other problems. My phone is A53 it came out in 2022 so I know its not an old model so it should work smoothly and the features should work however the option to use dual audio has disappeared. When I was in the car ,I would usually have music on the speakers for everyone but then my own headphones in so I wouldn't be troubled by anyone but I can't do this anymore and nothing is seem to be done by this. 
Other problems were after the update, I couldn't take screenshot of anything even if it was in my own gallery. Like sometimes you may need a spelling of Google and with samsung you could pin it but I couldn't do as it kept coming up due to this applications security you cannot take screenshots. 
Another annoying change is the recycle bin. In Files, Gallery, voice notes, samsung notes, when you delete is is there for 30 days whether you like it or not. I enjoyed switching of the 30 days recycle and permanently delete what I wanted off my device . To those that like the 30 day recycle bin, they would just not turn the toggle but that option was there for everyone so why did they need to remove it?

I hope no one writes as a solution to do clear cache partition thing then app recovery as i can't seem to access that either. It's like my phone doesn't have that at all . I've tried so many times when I had problems with my memory. I had asked for help on samsung members but it didn't work. When I tried too,I would worry what if my phone just doesn't turn on anymore .

sorry I just hope my rant will help samsung to resolve these problems since nothing seems to be happening with customer service 
PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND IMPROVE
I love samsung and I don't want to hate it just because of having these problems once 
please help
37 REPLIES 37
random123456789
Explorer
Options
the emoji makes me feel like I am using my laptop - windows emoji on my phone
it feels out of place, weird when I use emoji on the phone now
CountryGirl
First Poster
Options
I wish I could get back into my a53. Ever since mine updated touchscreen doesn't register. Have restarted multiple times using side bars. Managed to completely turn off and turn on. At least the alarm still works. Trouble with that is I can't turn it off. So it repeats 4 times 🙄
0 Likes
random123456789
Explorer
Options
my fingerprint had stopped working after the update so I had decided to reset and restart the phone
that helped my phone
hopefully there is something that can help your phone
0 Likes
Griggrogcat
First Poster
Options

I use A33 but cannot use dual audio.

A33 have Bluetooth 5

0 Likes
random123456789
Explorer
Options
I was sure I had this feature, so I sent many error reports and asked many questions why this works doesn't this work cause the A53 is not an old model either
they said I just don't have the feature 😔 I am still gutted I can't use this feature either
it seems like we're on the same boat
0 Likes
Raj1704
Apprentice
Options

yes, clear cache doesnt work. Its One UI 6.0 that is a horrible update

DD48
First Poster
Options

I do not like anything about the lastest update ui 6 on my samsung tablet. I can not adjust the font on my kindle app. The icons size  on the screen can not be made bigger. If I try to change the font size it messes with the email view size. If I could delete this update I would.

0 Likes
random123456789
Explorer
Options
Hopefully samsung releases a better update so resolves most of these problems
if we knew about these complications, I don't think anyone would've updated
0 Likes