Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.0 has changed alot of things and most I hate

(Topic created on: 21-12-2023 06:06 PM)
random123456789
Explorer
Options
Before the update my phone was able to show what I wanted shown and hide what I wanted hidden but now everything is visible.
For example I hate having a bright screen but on one of my application from Samsung,the sig<in screen is bright blue when before it was black which help my eyes. The bright blue makes it very obvious to people around me that I am about to sign in and due to samsung update I can't do anything about it.
I wish I could change it - is it difficult for samsung to update an app that allows ypu to change the apps background? I'm sorry if it is but please work on this.
I have had many other problems. My phone is A53 it came out in 2022 so I know its not an old model so it should work smoothly and the features should work however the option to use dual audio has disappeared. When I was in the car ,I would usually have music on the speakers for everyone but then my own headphones in so I wouldn't be troubled by anyone but I can't do this anymore and nothing is seem to be done by this. 
Other problems were after the update, I couldn't take screenshot of anything even if it was in my own gallery. Like sometimes you may need a spelling of Google and with samsung you could pin it but I couldn't do as it kept coming up due to this applications security you cannot take screenshots. 
Another annoying change is the recycle bin. In Files, Gallery, voice notes, samsung notes, when you delete is is there for 30 days whether you like it or not. I enjoyed switching of the 30 days recycle and permanently delete what I wanted off my device . To those that like the 30 day recycle bin, they would just not turn the toggle but that option was there for everyone so why did they need to remove it?

I hope no one writes as a solution to do clear cache partition thing then app recovery as i can't seem to access that either. It's like my phone doesn't have that at all . I've tried so many times when I had problems with my memory. I had asked for help on samsung members but it didn't work. When I tried too,I would worry what if my phone just doesn't turn on anymore .

sorry I just hope my rant will help samsung to resolve these problems since nothing seems to be happening with customer service 
PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND IMPROVE
I love samsung and I don't want to hate it just because of having these problems once 
please help
37 REPLIES 37
PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
I actually love the android 14 upgrade
random123456789
Explorer
Options
oh please share why
I don't think you have had these problems but have got the best side of the update
I do like the new layout of the quick setting bar but these things I've stated is what I dint want change or need changing
0 Likes
PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
Do you have Goodlook installed? If not, download from the galaxy store
0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
i hate the new update, it has to be the worst yet, ive the s22plus and having nothing but problems since
PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
Install some lifeup tweaks
0 Likes
random123456789
Explorer
Options
yeah I already have good look I tried using a dark theme to change the backgrounds but it didn't work
0 Likes
random123456789
Explorer
Options
same I understand completely 😕
random123456789
Explorer
Options
they are not useful to me either
sorry 😞
0 Likes
katrina87