Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTIFICATION: Android System USB Connector Connected/Disconnected

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 05:53 PM)
AliJ2021
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I am having an immense issue on my phone, which also many other people are encountering I saw online as well. I keep getting a non-stop silent notification which says USB Connector Connected / Disconnected. I have a A51 phone and since 3 days this is going on.

I saw many other people encountered this issue. I have tried many of the proposed solutions but in vain. Here is a list of things I did to tackle it:

-Discharge my phone battery to 0% then full charge to 100% with my original battery charger and TYPE C cable.
-Cleared cache and date of USB Settings
-Cleared cache of Android System
-Boot in safe mode and cleared cache of USB settings
-Master reset
-Wiped cache partition in recovery mode
-Downgraded to previous firmware
-Cleaned USB port with a plastic toothpick
-Put the phone 20 hours in rice and even used hair dryer
-Enabled developer mode and change USB default connection to phone charging only

I tried all these but in vain. The issue still persists. I have heard that even after changing the USB port, the problem comes back later. So, it is not a hardware issue then!

Please help...

183 REPLIES 183
Options

See page 12 above 

Might help u boy...!!

0 Likes
Sharan S
First Poster
Options

Hi to fix this problem first go to developer option then disable usb debugging and scroll down until you find default usb configuration click on it then select charging phone only then restart your phone. thats it done.

it works for me galaxy m11 android 11

0 Likes
JSlim1980
Explorer
Options

Pity none of these answers actually helped me and my Samsung Tab S6 now sits on a shelf. 

Im with a previous poster on this . Two things I had changed was making the update and using a c to c cable ... After that the device went bonkers.

0 Likes
Werd1
Apprentice
Options

Interesting. It was a C to C cable that made my device go bonkers.

0 Likes
Cuntiferious Oates
First Poster
Options

on my A02s i fixed the problem by clearing the settings cache and data cache in settings

0 Likes
Cuntiferious Oates
First Poster
Options

on my ao2s i fixed the problem by clearing the settings cache and data

0 Likes
Hassan madkour
First Poster
Options

Me too same problem 

0 Likes
Blah blah1
First Poster
Options

Go to apps settings and select system apps only. Then search for Android system. Open it and clear the cache. This worked for me I hope it should work for you too 😀

0 Likes
BoosterSloric
First Poster
Options
I had this issue as well, my best solution was taking an SD card pusher pin that comes with your phone and have a careful clean around with your port. Be extremely careful though, it's very easy to mess up your charging port. Hope this helped.
0 Likes
Members_TsMLfec
First Poster
Options

Hello dears,

any body have a confident solution for this issue?

my phone is making me sick.

thank you!

0 Likes