Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No loudspeaker

(Topic created on: 30-05-2023 03:11 AM)
Karmaldn
First Poster
Options
So my loudspeaker has just stopped working. I have completed the diagnostics check and the loud speaker and the loud speaker is working but when I use any apps you cannot hear anything at all. When making a call the loudspeaker works clearly any tips on what it could possibly be? I have also factory reseted my phone
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Which Apps are you experiencing issues with @Karmaldn  ?

Please do try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and then back On. 

It maybe worth going into Settings > Apps > Choose the App > Check the preferences and permissions sections.

Look in any relevant settings for the affected apps too.

Soeak with the Support Team of the apps to see if they can help. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

jackbiden
Explorer
Options

If the loudspeaker is functioning properly during diagnostics and phone calls but not working when using apps, there could be a software-related issue causing the problem. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the volume settings: Ensure that the volume is not muted or set too low within the apps you're using. Also, check the system volume settings to make sure it's not turned down.

2. Clear app cache: Sometimes, app cache can interfere with the audio functionality. Clear the cache of the specific apps you're having trouble with. Go to Settings > Apps > [App Name] > Storage > Clear cache.

3. Update the apps: Make sure you have the latest version of the apps installed on your phone. App updates can often fix bugs and compatibility issues.

4. Disable Do Not Disturb mode: It's possible that Do Not Disturb mode or a similar feature is enabled, which may be muting the app sounds. Disable any such mode and check if the sound works.

5. Safe mode: Boot your phone into safe mode to check if any third-party apps are causing the issue. If the loudspeaker works fine in safe mode, then there might be a conflict with a particular app. Uninstall recently installed apps one by one to identify the culprit.

6. Software update: Ensure that your phone's software is up to date. System updates can sometimes address audio-related issues.

If none of these steps resolve the problem, it's recommended to contact the manufacturer's support or visit an authorized service center for further assistance.