Options
Need some suggestions   please 🙏

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Abaka 

Can your phone access other Wi-Fi networks such as a friends or coffee shop etc ?

Can other devices connect OK ? 

In regards to your Home WiFi perhaps try forgetting the network in your phone's connection settings and then reset up the Wi-Fi connection.

Other options are changing the Wi-Fi Channel in your router and or splitting the frequencies in your router to 2.4ghz and 5ghz and then try connecting to one and then the other.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Abaka
First Poster
Options
Thank you very much. I truly appreciate this
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Abaka: To further troubleshoot this issue please head to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Tap the cog symbol to the right of your router > Forget > Back > Toggle Wi-Fi off and on again > Select your router from the list of available connections, and run through the connection steps. Now, go to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Tap the cog next to your router > Advanced > MAC Address Type, and set this to Phone MAC. If the issue persists, please try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the software and address any issues that might be a contributing factor. I also recommend resetting your router to ensure that there are no temporary network issues. 

If you are still unable to connect then please head to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings. You may also wish to try Settings > Location > Google Location Accuracy > Off, to see if this helps

0 Likes