Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multitouch Issue on the Samsung Galaxy A53 5g

(Topic created on: 24-05-2022 03:01 PM)
NeonDark
Journeyman
Options

I have had this problem since I got this phone 2-3 weeks ago. It really only happens when I am playing games and never when in an app. The issue is that the phone has difficulty operating on more than one finger on the screen at a time causing the camera on Cod Mobile or Roblox to jitter making it almost impossible to play in any way other than one finger at a time putting me at an unfair disadvantage that shouldn't really be there to begin with. 

I would love any help concerning this problem. Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hopefully this isn't a limitation of this mid range phone when game playing @NeonDark 

You could send some feedback via your Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@NeonDark: To troubleshoot the issue please head to Settings > Display > Motion Smoothness, and set this to Adaptive. Go back to the Display settings > Touch Sensitivity, and toggle this option on. You may also wish to try heading to Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity, and explore the Touch and hold delay, Tap duration and Ignore repeat touches settings, to see if you notice an improvement. 

NeonDark
Journeyman
Options

I tried every one of these in different combinations but had no affect. The touch to small movements continues to not be accurate when two fingers are simultaneously touching the screen.

0 Likes
FadingDarkness
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. 1 touch works fine, 3 touches also works smoothly, 4 too, 5, and so on but 2 touches gives out kinda like a lag spike. Like the game isn't lagging it's the touch. Here's a video of what I'm saying :

0 Likes
Shone
First Poster
Options

Hey, have you been able to find a solution?

0 Likes
Oofy900090
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Its very annoying when playing FPS games. I hope that Samsung fixes this issue.

0 Likes
niel20
First Poster
Options

I also experience this. 

This is too frustrating as im a gamer.

0 Likes