Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple apps crashing A25 5G

(Topic created on: 20-03-2024 01:09 PM)
jodie robyn
First Poster
Options

I bought the A25 5G about a month ago and it worked fine until yesterday when multiple apps started crashing, with a pop-up sometimes saying the app has a bug or that my wifi is unstable.

My phone and all the apps are up-to-date, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps, and I've restarted my phone. The apps seem to be working fine for other people and my wifi is fine on all other devices. If anyone has any advice on what else I could do, that would be great, thanks!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @jodie robyn  clearing the cache partition can help with crashes and is advisable after updates. ome temporary caches can be outmoded or corrupt in some cases.  This does nit impact your Data unlike a Factory Reset. Follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or other Device, Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Can also Repair Apps from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes