Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motion smoothness

(Topic created on: 21-01-2023 05:57 PM)
Members_loxa1qA
First Poster
Options

Hi,recently I wanted to change the refresh rate of my samsung a71.I can't find motion smoothness in my settings.What do I do?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Members_loxa1qA. The A71 does not actually support a refresh rate of 120hz, and is capped at the standard 60hz. As such, you will not have the Motion smoothness option (i.e. Adaptive or Standard) on this particular model.

While I appreciate this will clarify this matter for you, I do apologise in advance if I have caused you any disappointment.

Just out of interest, and to see if we can offer any pointers, in what way were you intending to modify the refresh rate on your phone?

0 Likes
Members_884OaXT
First Poster
Options

Why can I still not find motion smoothness although I have a Galaxy A12? Is there something wrong with my phone??

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Members_884OaXT. To reassure you that what you've described sounds exactly as expected, your A12 does not have a 120Hz Refresh Rate, Therefore, Motion smoothness (e.g. the facility to choose between a Standard or Adaptive refresh rate) is not an available feature on your phone.

0 Likes
YA55IN
First Poster
Options
Hi, i'm on Samsung A14 and I also can't find it
0 Likes