Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Mobile data not working on A20e after update

(Topic created on: 29-06-2021 09:29 PM)
FrankieBeee
Journeyman
Options

Before I have to do a backup of everything and go back to default settings may someone knows of something else I can do. 

After last update my mobile data stopped working. I have done a reboot, and gone back to settings and reset my network. Still nothing. I have plenty of data available and I have service according to my phone but still nothing 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
FrankieBeee
Journeyman
Options

Sorted at last. I found the right button (hard work to know where it was) to switch my data back on. Fed up as I know I wouldn't have switched it off in 1st place (especially as it took ages for me to find it). I had to go on to the Vodafone website to do all this and its only take me 3 hours

Thank you everyone

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Have you tried clearing the system cache on your phone?
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Also, do other SIMs work with mobile data in the phone?
0 Likes
FrankieBeee
Journeyman
Options

I haven't tried either but will do thanks

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Who is your carrier? Vodafone?
0 Likes
FrankieBeee
Journeyman
Options

Is that a good guess as its yes

0 Likes
FrankieBeee
Journeyman
Options

Was going to say how did you guess.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
They messed up the APN settings in the update. You need to add a NEW set of Vodafone's APN and service will be restored. There have been some reports on this forum about it.
0 Likes
FrankieBeee
Journeyman
Options

Many thanks will do this - I tried looking for other reports before I posted here but would make sense

0 Likes
FrankieBeee
Journeyman
Options

I'm not getting anywhere at moment as while I used the vodafone instructions for APN which are very good but still hasn't solved my issue - had to leave waiting for another customer services person as after faffing around I need to work (self-employed) and have lost 2 hours at least now. Thanks for everyone's suggestions, will revisit this later. From fed up of Cardiff

0 Likes