Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message notification issues

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 01:53 PM)
JayDeeSpi
First Poster
Options
My phone won't play any sounds when receiving standard text messages, even though i can choose specific notifications it doesn't actually play, just complete silence, yet all my other notifications/calls are all normal and all tunes can be heard, but unless i constantly check phone i won't know when received texts, plz help!!!!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JayDeeSpi hello, check the settings of the messaging app. Ex: Access Settings / Applications and look for the Messages app. In the options-Battery, put Not restricted. In Notifications / Notification categories, check the settings of each category. Click on the letters of the category, to gain access to more settings, where you can choose, tone, vibration, etc. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JayDeeSpi hello, check the settings of the messaging app. Ex: Access Settings / Applications and look for the Messages app. In the options-Battery, put Not restricted. In Notifications / Notification categories, check the settings of each category. Click on the letters of the category, to gain access to more settings, where you can choose, tone, vibration, etc. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."