Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Issue with unlocking of A53 screen

(Topic created on: 28-05-2023 05:52 AM)
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Hi, I have an A53 and its lock screen type is swipe. In order to unlock the off screen, I double tap the screen and swipe, and in most of the times the screen becomes unlocked.

But sometimes after I double tap the screen to turn it on, when swiping the screen to unlock it, instead of unlocking, only the time and date and notifications at top of the screen go out and wall paper remains (the screen does not become unlocked). Then in order to unlock the screen, I have to wait until the screen goes off, then if I double tap the screen and swipe, the screen becomes unlocked.

What can be the reason of this issue?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

I updated the one UI version from 5.1 to 6.0 and the problem solved. So it was due to a problem in the one UI. Perhaps it would be settled by resetting to factory or flashing the phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
wyse_terminal
Voyager
Options

Are you using a 3rd party launcher or have any cleaning apps/antivirus apps installed? These can often affect the way a devices locks and unlocks itself.

0 Likes
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

No, I have just installed these apps: Telegram, Whatsapp, Instagram and 2 taxi apps

0 Likes
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Usually when I receive SMS and want to unlock the screen, this happens.

0 Likes
wyse_terminal
Voyager
Options
Try the device in safe mode, if the issue persists it probably needs a factory data reset or a software flash if it doesn't then it's an app issue most likely your taxi apps.

To go into safe mode, press the power button for 2 seconds, the power menu will appear with power off at the top, keep the power off option selected on the screen for a minimum of 3 seconds, this should now change to safe mode, press safe mode to boot the device in this mode.

During safe mode you can make and manage calls etc just won't be able to use 3rd party apps to exit just restart.
0 Likes
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for your explanation

0 Likes
Solution
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

I updated the one UI version from 5.1 to 6.0 and the problem solved. So it was due to a problem in the one UI. Perhaps it would be settled by resetting to factory or flashing the phone.

0 Likes