Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Not getting notifications

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 10:34 PM)
will9455
First Poster
Options
I got a new wifi broadband provider and when I connect to the new WiFi I don't get notifications on my phone. However other members of my Family get notifications when connected to the Wifi. I still receive text message notifications but not any from apps which use the Internet such as Gmail, Snapchat and Instagram. 
When I connect to another WiFi source I receive all my notifications.
Does anyone know how i would resolve this issue? 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
Never seen this before, try forgetting the network and then reestablish a new connection to your router.
0 Likes
will9455
First Poster
Options
I've tried it and still didn't work. but thanks for the suggestion.
0 Likes
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
No worries hope someone comes along with the fix, just find it odd how this issue only happens when connected to that specific router.
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
have you tried using mobile data, hotspot or another network? if so do you have the same issue? have you disabled notifs for apps through settings? have you got your phone on do not disturb?
0 Likes
will9455
First Poster
Options
I don't have the same issue when using other network. I have notifications allowed on all apps and do not disturb is turned off.
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
I'd say your best bet is to contact your network provider and request a new router, it should be free of charge as it is faulty & should only take 7-10 days to arrive.

hope this helps!
0 Likes