Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didnt choose A70 because

(Topic created on: 07-11-2019 05:39 AM)
Musik
Apprentice
Options

Hi i went to the shop with the aim to buy the A70 but when i saw it it was way too big and no way that would feel comfortable in my jeans 😕 i do loveee big screens but didnt find it too handy also when i picked it up my hands couldnt cover whole screen..so i went to a less version the A50 and also better price did i do well.?? ty ..Note:my current phone is s7 edge so both a much better improvement

ALSO DOES tempered glass offer high protection for the screen

my big concern with s7 edge waa they break way too easily 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's very much personal choice when coming to choosing a new phone for themselves @Musik 

Go with what fits your usage needs and what aesthetically pleasing.

Each phone has its own merits and specs i.e features etc.

I use the Note 10+ 5G which at first does look like a big phone but a person adapts in a short period of time, and the Samsung One Ui helps too as a person is more able to reach most things with one handed use.

There are lots of Tempered Glass Screen Protectors out on the market to choose from.

I stay clear of the versions that have a line of adhesive around the edges of the protector as these in my experience can easily pop off and after a short time the adhesive weakens, and as there's a gap between the protector and phones display there can be dead spots.

I use the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector which is one of the more expensive options that has silicone adhesive all over the screen so it won't pop off , has no gaps between the screen and protector that can cause dead spots , works with my fingerprint scanner  and Yes it offers really good protection against drops.

I'd rather pay for a screen protector than pay for the cost of a screen replacement  :winking-face:

I also have a dbrand Black Dragon Back Skin fitted on the back of my phone.

That coupled with my official Samsung Black Leather clip on case I have the right amount of minamilist protection in my mind.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Musik
Apprentice
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

It's very much personal choice when coming to choosing a new phone for themselves @Musik 

Go with what fits your usage needs and what aesthetically pleasing.

Each phone has its own merits and specs i.e features etc.

I use the Note 10+ 5G which at first does look like a big phone but a person adapts in a short period of time, and the Samsung One Ui helps too as a person is more able to reach most things with one handed use.

There are lots of Tempered Glass Screen Protectors out on the market to choose from.

I stay clear of the versions that have a line of adhesive around the edges of the protector as these in my experience can easily pop off and after a short time the adhesive weakens, and as there's a gap between the protector and phones display there can be dead spots.

I use the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector which is one of the more expensive options that has silicone adhesive all over the screen so it won't pop off , has no gaps between the screen and protector that can cause dead spots , works with my fingerprint scanner  and Yes it offers really good protection against drops.

I'd rather pay for a screen protector than pay for the cost of a screen replacement  :winking-face:

I also have a dbrand Black Dragon Back Skin fitted on the back of my phone.

That coupled with my official Samsung Black Leather clip on case I have the right amount of minamilist protection in my mind.

I agree theres nothing more important that a good screen protector

my s7 edge screen protector wasnt strong as it broke and after repairing it for 200 it still shattered !!  

Also the importance of physically see8ng and touching a phone at a shop rather than online.I love a lot big screen but A70 compared to all A numbers and S10  is like a mini tablet.my s7 edge which is way to small used to fit kinda exactly so a much bigger phone in my jeans would be a nightmare lol and also the importance of being hands friebdly as if one rushes to phone etc its easy to slip if its big.Otherwise im excited to begin my new journey.S7 edge was and will remain one of my favourite im still using it currently.I bought it in December 2016.2020 will soon come and will be a new begin :smiling-face: for all lol

0 Likes