To set your SD card as the default location for photo and video backup on your Samsung Galaxy A04s, you can follow these steps:
- Open your Camera app and tap on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to find the "Storage location" option and tap on it.
- Select "SD card" as your preferred storage location.
- If you want to enable automatic backup to your SD card, go to your Gallery app and tap on the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Select "Settings" and then choose "Back up & sync."
- Toggle on "Back up & sync" and select "SD card" as your preferred backup location.
With these settings in place, your photos and videos will automatically be saved to your SD card, and a backup will also be created on your SD card.