Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to disable notification panel on lockscreen?

(Topic created on: 20-10-2019 07:51 AM)
alikim
Apprentice
Options

While the phone is locked with a pattern, it is still possible to pull down and use the notification panel.

The wi-fi turns on and some data starts downloading, the torch turns on and discharges the battery, while the phone is in my pocket and is supposed to be locked.

This interface design is so bad.

How to stop this from happening?

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
DrAzim
First Poster
Options

In my other mobiles, it's convenient to block pull down notification panel when phone is locked. 

Samsung high end phone: Problem: My kids keep on pulling down notification panel and keep on turning torch, sliding brightness indicator etc. Really annoying. Can't stop my kids harshly not to do this. 

maza918
First Poster
Options

This is an issue for me too.  I myself or my kids often accidently pull down the panel from the lock screen and turn on the Flashlight, lower brightness, change sound setting, etc.  I believe the ability to disable this used to be available in older versions of Android but for some strange reason is not in available in the latest Version 10 running on my unlocked Note 10. 

Samsung, please allow for the ability to disable notification /quick panel swipe down from the Lock Screen.  Thank you.

Rakoch
Student
Options

Not solved.

0 Likes
Rakoch
Student
Options

is there, perhaps an application who can do that?

to lock, and realy lock the screen.

0 Likes
Options

Hi Rakoch,

In my usage experience, even though you can pull down the quick panel settings in lock screen, you cannot activate/deactivate certain settings relating to the phone connectivity. I was uncertain about my phone security as well when it came to lock screen functions, since thieves can easily have my phone switch off or offline in order to prevent me from finding the phone using wifi or mobile data.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

0 Likes
S8nchit
First Poster
Options

Thnx dude

0 Likes