Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotmail not syncing

(Topic created on: 25-09-2021 11:04 AM)
Speedbuggy
Pioneer
Options
As of yesterday my Samsung hotmail account will not sync my emails. I was in bed ill at the time so i kne that no settings were changed. I have another samsung devise and the hotmail account works fine on that. Any suggestions please?
14 REPLIES 14
michelleLB
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem, is this a known fault?
0 Likes
RCt52
First Poster
Options
Me too...my Samsung phone isn't syncing my emails from last night.....help please
0 Likes
bocco78
First Poster
Options
Mine did the same, I just removed my account and then signed in again and that sorted it for me
0 Likes
Speedbuggy
Pioneer
Options

I think I've found out what it is. I signed up to office 365 a week ago and when I checked my hotmail incoming server settings today it says IMAP outlook.office365.com. I deleted my account and added the account again and it's now working

0 Likes
mrsg83
Apprentice
Options
Me too, not since 13.05 yesterday, thought it was just me, hope they sort it soon, never had a problem before this.
0 Likes
Speedbuggy
Pioneer
Options

Mine was 13:06, must be Microsoft 

0 Likes
Cheetahhh
First Poster
Options
I have this problem too. Email is working fine on my tablet (also Samsung) but cannot get any Emails on my phone today
0 Likes
mrsg83
Apprentice
Options
After reading some of the other comments I removed my email account and then added it again, it's now working. Not sure why it happened as it was fine on my ipad so thinking it's just a problem with the app on my phone. Give that a try though, it's worked for me and others on here.
looneytoon
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue, mine haven't updated since 13.24 yesterday!! I'm lost without my email account as everything goes to it.... is it a Microsoft issue?
0 Likes