Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with WiFi calling

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 04:15 PM)
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
Hi I have an A52 5g on Vodafone and can't seem to find the WiFi calling option, my last Samsung had it and after looking on Internet with no success still bugs me. Has anyone else had this problem or is it me being stupid.
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Where did you get your A52 5G from? From Vodafone or Samsung or somewhere else?
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
Vodaphone shop
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
On my Samsung phone its in the calls settings menu... screen shot attached. I'm guessing you've already checked this area though...Screenshot_20210805-171651_Call settings_30533.jpg
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will need Vodafone to turn on wifi calling. IIRC you can do it through their app.
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
I don't have this on my phone
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
Ok I will give it ago
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Perhaps you need to log in to your Vodafone account, if not, give them a ring.

cliff-g
Journeyman
Options
You could try going to the Phone app. On the first screen there, there will be a 3-dots menu icon top right. Tap that then there should be Settings. Tap that and you should get a submenu that includes Wifi Calling. If Vodafone have not enabled it on your account, the option will be greyed out. If VF have enabled it, you will be able to turn it on there. VF have been going through some accounts (particularly like mine) where users relied on a SureSignal. They are withdrawing SureSignal to be replaced by Wifi calling. 6 months ago I got a text saying Wifi calling had been activated on my account. Before that, the menu (as above) was greyed out. Not immediately, but a month or so after, the Wifi calling option was accessible. Surpisingly, VF have been making some improvements to their website Account pages, you might find a request option there, otherwise you may have to call them and suffer their "customer service"
0 Likes
refty654
First Poster
Options

You may want to try going to the Phone app. On the first display screen there, there could be a three-dots menu icon pinnacle proper. Tap that then there should be Settings. Tap that and you need to get a submenu that consists of Wifi Calling.

0 Likes