Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with notification please

(Topic created on: 29-01-2022 12:38 PM)
Sweetallsorts
Apprentice
Options

Please does anyone know why the floating notification stays on screen for ages (eg. If I've copied It ready to paste it says "copied to clipboard)  can't slide it away or anything I've been in to the settings of floating notifications 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try below

Press-and-hold on the persistent notification you want to remove. Another option is to swipe the notification left or right, and then tap on the cogwheel icon shown next to it. Next, tap on the switch next to Permanent to disable it, and then press Save

Try Settings Notifications
Advance settings
Floating notification
Off
Sweetallsorts
Apprentice
Options
Thank you next time I get one (won't be long! ) I will try that:)
0 Likes
Vithun
First Poster
Options
Bruhh
0 Likes
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
That's right Steveuk That's what a would do pal
0 Likes
Fraser-ok
Apprentice
Options
They are called toast notifications, go to settings, accessibility, advanced settings, notifications, time to take action, set to default, should only be a couple of seconds then 👍
Sweetallsorts
Apprentice
Options

OK so I don't think it's called a floating notification because they are at the top. What happens is for eg. I post something on Facebook and then I get a dark grey box at the bottom saying "posting ... it stays for ages on screen and then eventual it will say posted... then that will stay for ages can't swipe it, can't tap and hold heeeeellpp so annoying 🙄  TIA 

0 Likes
Sweetallsorts
Apprentice
Options

Thank you I have just changed this , here's hoping 😀

0 Likes
Options
I'm not sure you have to ask samsung about that
0 Likes
Sweetallsorts
Apprentice
Options