Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A90 - not charging

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 08:32 PM)
gingerwarrior13
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

My phone started playing up two days ago - it won't charge and it keeps connecting and disconnecting from the charger if it connects at all. I've tried it on two different Samsung chargers (both of which work on another phone, so it isn't a charger issue I don't think). There doesn't seem to be any dust in the port but the charger does seem a bit wobbly/loose when it's in the port. Does anyone know why this might be the case and how I might be able to fix it? I have an appointment at a Samsung Support Centre but just wondering if there's anything I can do in the meantime!

Thank you!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Cool3
Explorer
Options
Time for basics first: Make sure its fully connected and that the charger is on and secured. Double check, triple check that and if it still isn't working then it's a phone fault.

0 Likes
LITTLEVOYCE
Student
Options
My S10 lite isn't charging -again. Took it to Samsung shop and it charged OK, after some updates. That was Sunday. Two days later, and it's not charging again. Definitely phone thing. I've only had it since June.
0 Likes
fishermancolin
Explorer
Options
try wireless charging mite help
0 Likes
SamsA90
First Poster
Options

I have been having the same issues with disconnecting and reconnecting. At first I thought it was maybe a faulty cable with a loose wire but it keeps happening even on a completely flat surface. 

Did you find any solutions?

0 Likes