Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy A8 bluetooth connection error after update

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 06:41 AM)
Florin81
Apprentice
Options

After last update, my phone doesn't  connect to auto bluetooth Skoda Rapid 2018!

In fact it is connecting but only for 2 or 3 seconds and after that is disconnected and so on...

I mention that i have done the factory reset and no results.

update 11.05.2020. problem solved 

31 REPLIES 31
jp1234
Apprentice
Options

Hi,  same problem with Skoda Fabia (2019). Disconnect after 5 seconds. Update done between 17. - 23. 02.

Swiss_mon_Beat
Journeyman
Options

Since the 1st of February update, Im having problems with my Alpine Cde-w296bt in my car

Same issue, connect for 5-7 sec then disconnect.

I upgrade the firmware of my alpine, I clear my data cache, my Bluetooth cache, upgrade everything etc. Nothing worked. 

I noticed something : if I pair my phone to my car, and I go quickly to Bluetooth settings on my phone, uncheck the audio media (to be able to play music) but let the phone check (to be able to call someone with the car kit), the Bluetooth connection stay solid. I can then, check the audio again and play the music on my car as before. (but if I turn of and turn on the car, the problem stays).

So it seems there is a problem between audio and phone, I don't know. 

Please, find something. Also, it's possible to downgrade if you want to have your Bluetooth back. 

@

0 Likes
clalo12
Explorer
Options

Tried this workaround but it does not help. Same issue 

0 Likes
wiland
First Poster
Options

Same problem with Galaxy A40 and Skoda Octavia (2018) after last Samsung software update. It keeps connecting and disconnecting after few seconds.

0 Likes
JiriMatejcek
Apprentice
Options

Please, fix it. I am waiting for repairing update. Bluetooth still not stabile connection with hadsfree and pair/unpair recursively.

clalo12
Explorer
Options

We are All waiting for Samsung Team to  either recall the last update or fix the issue with a release of a new update.

I wonder why Samsung  do not take any actions to fix it since it influences All mobile devices !

Options

Hello!

I also have this problem with my Galaxy A8 and my new car Skoda Rapid, and I think that latest update causes this problem. I know that because all my collegues have work phones Galaxy A8, and some of them have done latest update and some haven't, and phones without update work with my car properly and phones with update not work, they lose connection after 10-20 seconds. 

When Samsung fix this problem?

clalo12
Explorer
Options
I wonder , who knows when Samsung will fix it ? Only they can tell us
0 Likes
Options

And they are not tell us.

I have written a email to support service in Russia (I am from Russia), but they haven't replyed yet...

0 Likes
Mohsinkabir
First Poster
Options

Bluetooth Accessories not connect

Galaxy a8 plus

0 Likes