Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 13-08-2020 04:49 AM)
Kenzie_23
First Poster
Options

Whenever I connect something to Bluetooth, it periodically connects and unconnects. Its very annoying to be driving and have my music randomly cut in and out, not to mention having  my galaxy watch connect and unconnect. I can hear my watch now vibrating every so often to signal that it lost connection. I have tried to unpair and re pair the devices, but zero luck. Please someone help fix this! I've done all I can already, clearing caches and restarting my phone. Its brand new and I really can't afford to not have things connected to Bluetooth.

14 REPLIES 14
danielsv
First Poster
Options

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this but I do believe this is absolutely ridiculous. The closest Samsung Service Center to me is an hour away. I can't travel that far just to maybe fix this issue, I've been a Samsung customer for over ten years and I can't fathom why they would release this phone without testing all of their features properly. This is a severe oversight and something that they need to fix very soon.

Stev27
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same issue. Now should I return the a71 5g? I am sure the Bluetooth on my  Samsung buds are very good since I never have any problems with it on my tab s6. Shall I try to return and try another one?

0 Likes
C130Dan
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I will turn off my wifi to see if that helps. 

0 Likes
nic85
Student
Options

I have the same issue but it's only shortly after my phone screen has locked. It will disconnect from my garmin watch within a couple of minutes of locking. I've reset the cache, reset network, done a factory reset on my watch. Gone through every setting I can find to ensure apps are running in the background etc and am totally over it. There's no point having a smart watch if it won't connect to my phone.

I have left wifi off and found absolutely no difference. My watch will still disconnect from my phone within a couple of minutes. I thought my watch was the problem but after reading this thread it seems the phone is. Really disappointed as I have only had it a month

0 Likes
gabrielghv1
First Poster
Options

Is it possible to do it online? What's the reason to go physically there

0 Likes