Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 13-08-2020 04:49 AM)
Kenzie_23
First Poster
Options

Whenever I connect something to Bluetooth, it periodically connects and unconnects. Its very annoying to be driving and have my music randomly cut in and out, not to mention having  my galaxy watch connect and unconnect. I can hear my watch now vibrating every so often to signal that it lost connection. I have tried to unpair and re pair the devices, but zero luck. Please someone help fix this! I've done all I can already, clearing caches and restarting my phone. Its brand new and I really can't afford to not have things connected to Bluetooth.

14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can you get to a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre for the devices to be looked at @Kenzie_23 as that's your next step.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

aarontucker
First Poster
Options

Kenzie, I have been having the same issue with my Bluetooth on my new Samsung Galaxy A71 phone. I have found a little bit of a work around if it helps. I found that turning off WIFI allows my Bluetooth connections to stay connected. I am disappointed that this issue hasn't been addressed in an update yet. Samsung, please address this connectivity issue! It appears to be interfence between the Wifi and Bluetooth.

TP163
First Poster
Options

Also still having this issue and I just bought this phone

0 Likes
Custom454
First Poster
Options

I too just purchased this phone and have the same issue. This was horrible while trying to listen to directions from GPS 😒

0 Likes
Ecardy0118
First Poster
Options

Just brought my A71 5g 2 weeks ago and I'm having  the same issue.  Thought at 1st it was because I didn't have my playlist download. I will try turning  the wifi off.

JDeane578
First Poster
Options

Been having the same issue with mine since I purchased it a couple months ago. When I start having connection issues I can usually just restart the phone and it will work (for an hour or so). 

0 Likes
WilltheThrill
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, but it seems especially prevelant on streaming apps, like hulu, prime, Netflix, etc. The second I hit play, it disconnects, then reconnects when I exit the show. 

0 Likes
YL92618
First Poster
Options

There is a conflict between bluetooth and wifi 2.4G

This is something fundamental. I cannot believe Samsung push this phone out as a product.

A typical scenario to me is when ever I pick up my meeting call, the phone disconnected from my BT headphones. I have 3 BT headphones, many phones currently. This is the only one having the issue.

A workaround is to connect 5G wifi. And the BT connection is stable.

0 Likes
DanZ08
Student
Options

November 19 2020

Thank you for your suggestion I will try. I hope they fix it soon.

0 Likes