Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52s 5G can't do superfast charging after software update

(Topic created on: 17-12-2021 04:06 AM)
puruhito
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I'm from Indonesia. On December 14 I updated my A52s 5G software. Since the update, there's one thing I just realized the day after: now when I charge the phone it can no longer "superfast charging" but can only "fast charging". Has anyone experienced the same thing?

17 REPLIES 17
Dagraenion
First Poster
Options

Oh. I ought to buy one as well but when I checked the shop, it says there is also a 45W Samsung charger. Should I buy that one instead?

Secondly, does the chord matter when fast charging/super fast charging is preferred like in the case of using a powerbank?

0 Likes
puruhito
Journeyman
Options

I use Acmic 25 watt charger. It's been resolved since the update to OneUI 4.0/Android 12. All is well now! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
puruhito
Journeyman
Options

It's been resolved since the update to OneUI 4.0/Android 12. All is well now! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
puruhito
Journeyman
Options

I use Acmic (25 watt charger). It's been resolved since the update to OneUI 4.0/Android 12. All is well now! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
puruhito
Journeyman
Options

Hey, you're right! It's been fixed with the update to Android 12/One UI 4.0!

0 Likes
puruhito
Journeyman
Options

I use Acmic 25 watt charger. Anyway, it's been resolved since the update to OneUI 4.0/Android 12. All is well now! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
puruhito
Journeyman
Options

Even if you use 45 watt charger or more, it will still be detected by the phone as 25 watt since that is the maximum watt the phone can handle.

jtaaffe1989
Journeyman
Options
My Motorola 30watt charger works fine, full charge in an hour and shows super fast charging
0 Likes