Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A51 camera in Whatsupp issue

(Topic created on: 29-01-2020 10:56 PM)
Radoje
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have a problem with my new Samsung Galaxy A51. When i launch Whatsupp and start video call with someone, suddenly my phone starts lagging and being buggy, like animations are pretty slow, you can see the difference when turning off your camera, just beiong on audio call. So I was wondering does anyone have a problem with it. Is it a whatsupp problem or is it just with phone ?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Brkkck
Explorer
Options

This phone has millions of problems. I cannot understand how samsung dared to launch such a device. Unbelievable. Really unbelievable. Bluetooth has connection problem. Despite having 4 cameras, it is the worsth among its competitors. There is also lagging in every part. This phone is a complete failure.

AndrewL
Options
@Radoje @Brkkck: If you are experiencing multiple issues with your Galaxy A51 then please use the Samsung Members app to submit Error Reports, as this will help our R&D team to identify the possible root causes. Regarding Whatsapp, please try going to Settings > Apps > Whatsapp > Storage > Clear Cache, then press the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the phone restarts. Let me know how you get on.
0 Likes
DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

This was the last time I bought SAMSUNG's any product. After this I am shifting to Huawei and RECOMMEND everyone to do the same. I have lost the trust from SAMSUNG after purchasing A51. It started to give me issues within 1 hour of opening it and taking it out from the box.

iT JUST DOESN'T CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE PHONE IN ORDER TO CONNECT IT WITH THE CAR OR ANY SPEAKERS OR ANY HANDSFREE. 

I am a musician and the best part is I can't connect any music to anywhere and by chance if the phone gets connected it will give a randon stutter of 1 to 2 seconds. 

The sound then later starts to come out from the screen itself instead of the speakers. and you can do anything with the volume levels since they are full.

The Camera or Video never records when you open it via Whatsapp and then you have to go back fromthe main camera you can take it.

Last night I was driving and the map was on and I was on call with my family when suddenly the phone restarted itself out of nowhere. SAMSUNG YOU TOOK ALL YOUR TRUST AWAY AND THE BEST PART IS YOUR SERVICE CENTER WAS SAYING THEY WILL REPAIR THE CELL PHONE AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO DO THAT.

0 Likes
tmsibiya
First Poster
Options

Hi my Samsung galaxy A51 doesn't allow me to use WhatsApp video call, it does not go through which becomes a bit difficult for me to communicate with my brother who is deaf, please I need help.

0 Likes