Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A34 One UI 6.0 Bugs & Issues?

(Topic created on: 18-02-2024 12:39 PM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

A user called neo_0 highlighted several detailed issues since updating his A34 to the latest One UI 6.0 particularly heating  and some camera issues in his thread.

I'm interested in purchasing the phone but has anyone else experienced these issues?

Is Samsung even aware of these issues?

If these issues are legit then it is quite worrying that a new update is not fully optimized for the device. 

I hope Samsung is reading these so that a fix can be issued soon with the newer One UI 6.1. Or...has it been fixed now?

Please help. 

14 REPLIES 14
RoBro007
Explorer
Options

OneUI 6 introduced a lot of bugs. But no one can say for sure as the bugs are so random.

My A53 has a weird list of bugs including cellular connection, cameras, touch sampelling, etc. But there are others with phones that are absolutely fine. Then there are unfortunate others with their phones stuck on bootloops.

You cannot say for sure as this is absolutely random.

Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

That is very odd.  So, basically there is a chance that a Galaxy A34 could be absolutely fine after the update and a Galaxy S23 could have endless bootloop or camera issues.

I think the bigger questions is...is Samsung even aware of these issues? And are they doing something about it to fix them via the One UI 6.1 update?

RoBro007
Explorer
Options

Hopefully they're working on it.

What worries me is the No 1 Android phone manufacturer doing things like this. Left me wondering for sure.

Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

It is indeed odd. And no one knows if Samsung is aware of these bugs & issues OR if Samsung will ever push an update to fix these said bugs & issues.

Looking on the other side Xiaomi releases many phones each year (just like Samsung) and they don't update their phones as quick as Samsung. BUT yet they offer great value for your money, display/performance/fast charging  that can put any Samsung flagship to shame and even though MIUI is riddled with bloateware and ads (just like Samsung) the newer Hyper OS offer much more refined and pleasing experience with much less ads and the ability to delete most 1st-party apps. And, with less bugs too. 

RoBro007
Explorer
Options

Already switched to a Xiaomi. Just here to see how Samsung responds to the situation.

A fix won't matter anyway, as a lot of phones are ruined and stuck on bootloops.

Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

There are lots of deals on the Xiaomi app.

May i ask what phone did you decide to get and why?

0 Likes
suby67
Journeyman
Options
Anyone know when ui 6.1 update is going to happen on a34 5g
0 Likes
makasper
Student
Options

Im gonna stay on this thread before updating to one ui 6

not happy to be lacking features due to poor software causing hardware issues

RoBro007
Explorer
Options

Smart move.

But unfortunately, no one can predict how the update will behave. There are S23 Ultras infested with bugs and A23 that are better than ever.

0 Likes