Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A23s asking for unespected password and stuck in airplane mode

(Topic created on: 13-03-2023 11:39 PM)
Majorbafe
Student
Options

Hello everyone.

I have a Galaxy A23s that started to ask for a password (at least 4 characters and one needs to be a letter). The phone is in Airplane mode. Obviously I cant get no access on Samsung Find (dont remember the correct name of the service) and neither on Google Android find services.

Already contacted local samsung support, both online and physically on the local shop and they have the same solution for this problem: only formatting. This is not a solution because I need what is inside the phone and not the phone it self (cheap model).

Can anyone help me please? Do you know any solution for this?

Do I need to send it abroad?

HELP!!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
keith30
Maestro
Options
I think what they mean by formatting is to do a factory reset which takes the phone back to what it was when you purchased the device and set it up. Doing that throu unless you've managed to backup your data you'll lose what you had on it.
0 Likes
Majorbafe
Student
Options

There has to be a way of getting this data back. I dont have a backup with the needed data.

This password was never setupped. Why has this happened? Is this how Samsung Galaxy's work? Suddenly blocking the user from it's data?

0 Likes