Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A22 restarts suddenly

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 12:40 PM)
MantDi22
First Poster
Options

We have few Galaxy A22 phones in our organisation which has issues like - restarting suddenly, disconnects middle of the calls, restarting while composing an email, restarting even when phone is idle. 

We tried, 

1. Clearing cached data
  2. Disabled auto-optimization that is found near Auto optimize daily. 
  3. Ensured auto-start off is disabled
  4. OS updated. system updates are all up to date
  5. Factory Reset
  6. Replaced SIM cards

After performing above all steps, still phones restart randomly, no particular reason or pattern found. 

Please can advise, what is causing this? Is this a wider issues? Can a solution be provided. I can help me further information as required. 

#phone #galaxyA22 #smartphone

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
Go to settings and device care and near the 3 dots there would be lines click on that and there should be restart history and there u should be able to change the settings
0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
Or on device car and the additional care it should say restart
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@MantDi22: Please can you also try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Tap the graph symbol in the top right, and check the app issue history to see if anything has been flagged that corresponds with any recent restarts you've experienced. I'd also recommend returning the the Battery and device care landing page > Device protection > Scan phone, to see if this highlights any malware or suspicious activity on the device.

0 Likes
MantDi22
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your suggestion. Nothing comes up on the auto restart or restart history. no threats found on scan.

0 Likes
MantDi22
First Poster
Options

Can't find anyhting there.

0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
Mabey get service or find something
0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
Is it when you open an app or is it just randomly
0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
Every single time I opened YouTube on my A12 it restarted maybe that's what's happening with you
0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
If it is an app uninstall the updates and restore it again
0 Likes